An exciting opportunity to join a successful D2C Pet start-up in London!
This niche, small pet brand was founded in 2017 by pet lovers and ex-business consultants from top firms, who are on a mission to create purpose-driven, product-based D2C global brands.
They have since grown to be a 7-figure awarded global brand across the UK, US, France and Germany. They have a strong community and following as they have a passionate social mission, with animals’ wellbeing at the core. They have built an agile supply chain, able to guarantee worldwide deliveries of complex items within a few days and in a cost-effective manner.
They have a fun and supportive team - it's fast-paced, rewarding and everyone rolls their sleeves up to get the job done!
About the Role:
· You will be a part of the leadership team working to drive operational excellence and growth
· Manage end-to-end global supply chain strategy (procurement, Inventory & fulfilment)
· Analyse supply chain performance and Implement process improvements when required
· Manage the rollout of new IT and Technology solutions
· Manage customer service team
· Recruit and develop a high-performing operations and supply chain team
· 7+ years of Supply Chain & Operations experience in a global SME
· Experience working for an international eCommerce business
· Management and leadership experience
· Supply chain experience specifically in the USA is highly desirable working
· French language skills would be a plus
· 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
· 25% discount in stores
· Pension Scheme
· Flexible working hours (core hours 9-12pm)
· Hybrid working
· Entrepreneur founder (women-led business)
If this looks like an interesting opportunity, then please do apply & should your application be a good match we shall get in touch!