This leading sports company is looking for a Digital Product Executive to be responsible for supporting its administration and management of the end-to-end processes of its technology solutions. You will collaborate with the technical partners to provide an effective service for the customer journey by overseeing the development roadmap and delivering ongoing maintenance throughout the process.
They are looking for someone who has experience working with technical products to lead the implementation of new digital solutions and lead the process of development throughout the business while keeping the customer’s experience at the forefront of the project.
This is an exciting time to join a company that is rapidly scaling.
About the role
- Collaborate and maintain relationships with external and internal third-party suppliers to take necessary action on feedback
- Consistently monitor the customer experience and business performance to analyse how developments and improvements can be made for technology standards across the business
- Manage all company policies and procedures to ensure they are followed, and products are kept up to date to effectively communicate across wider teams
- Create and assist with weekly reporting as required by hospitality and marketing teams
- Confident when using technical language to communicate with developers and designers
- 3+ Years of Experience in a similar based role
- Effective team working skills and confidence when building effective relationships and communicating with third parties
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager and good working knowledge of JIRA
- Ability to own a website maintenance budget and manage agency partners
Apply now or send your CV directly to email@example.com