Head of UX & Design
Location - London
Salary - £80,000 - £100,000
Cranberry panda has partnered with an online retailer who is going through an exciting digital transformation. This newly created role will lead a team of 5, joining up Digital with Creative to develop the way the brand connects with its customers, creating an excellent experience and driving conversion and retention.
As the Head of UX & Design you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of 5 UX & Digital designers
- Working with the Digital & Creative Director to balance commercial and creative objectives
- Bringing new ideas around design and UX to feed into the digital roadmap
- Leading projects with internal and external teams
- Inspiring innovation across the business
- Experience in a UX & Design leadership position within the retail space (for a disruptive brand)
- Proven team management experience, with proven experience inspiring and delevioing people
- Track record of delivering large scale projects in a timely manner
- Experience of Adobe Experience Manager
- Strong collaborator and innovator
If this looks like an interesting opportunity, then please do apply & should your application be a good match we shall get in touch!