We are really excited to be partnered with an incredible global brand in the hospitality who are on the search for a Head of eCommerce.
Working closely with various stakeholders, you will be responsible for owning the daily performance of the website and mobile, ensuring the digital experience is fulfilling, simple, and the customer experience is outstanding.
This role will suit someone who is highly analytical, and a confident leader.
About the role
- Responsible for overall site merchandising, margins, product partners, analysing customer behaviour
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital activities, and assess against goals
- Lead and manage a small team, demonstrating prowess in team management
- Work closely with the creative team to identify and prioritise the website content to be built, edited, and updated to drive demand
- Monitor web analytics to provide actionable recommendations for improvement, effectively communicating these insights to other managers
- Demonstrated experience in a similar senior-level role
- Exceptionally strong analytical and CRO skills, with a comprehensive understanding of analytics tools
- Comfortable using and acting on data to optimise site performance
- Able to work at a pace, a creative thinker, and a problem solver
- An inspiring, confident leader who knows how to get the best out of their team