As Christmas fast approaches, the world of ecommerce recruitment is in full swing! While many people think that hiring slows down until January, we can safely say this isn’t the case. Plenty of candidates and employers are working hard to find a new role or fill a gap in their ecommerce team.
We can’t quite believe how fast this year has gone – we thought it was a perfect time to give another update about what we’ve been up to!
New panda faces
Whenever we post these updates, it’s great that there is always a new face to introduce! The team continues to grow, and this time, our newest panda has joined in the form of Zuzana!
Zuzana brings with her a wealth of knowledge in recruitment, particularly contract recruitment. So, what better team to join then the ecommerce contracts division! We’re sure she will be a great addition to the team, offering candidates and employers expert advice on the contract market. You can find out more about Zuzana in her Panda Q&A and also learn more about the contracts division.
The pandas walk for Shelter
As part of our ‘Panda Giving’ initiative, the whole team will be taking part in a 10km walk in aid of Shelter. It’s a great cause, and we’re happy to support it.
Our initial target was £800 – at the time of writing this, the total stands at £1250! We are delighted with this and have to thank all the generous friends and families of the pandas for their donations. We still have some time to raise more, so we have increased our target to £1500. Find out more about the walk in our ‘Panda Giving’ blog post.
Ecommerce recruitment success
While many exciting things have been happening, placing great candidates into amazing companies is still our number one favourite thing to do! Here’s a list of some of the amazing placements from the last few months…
- A Senior Digital Marketing Manager for a luxury retailer
- A Web Analyst for a hospitality company
- An International Online Merchandiser with a premium menswear brand
- An Email Marketing & CRM Manager with a fashion brand
- A Senior Technical SEO Manager with an ecommerce agency
- A Senior Digital Designer with a beauty retailer
- A Performance Marketing Manager with a beauty brand
- A Senior Ecommerce Trading Manager with a fashion & accessories brand
- A Product Manager with a fashion brand
- Contract placements across Social Media, Digital Design, Digital Marketing and Project Management with some of our most exciting clients
There are plenty more to celebrate and there will be plenty more before the year is out! If you’d like to be placed into your dream role, explore our candidate hub and get in touch. If you’re looking for a new employee for your team, head over to the employer hub for the latest hiring advice.
Do you want to work in ecommerce recruitment?
If creating happiness in the world of ecommerce recruitment sounds like your cup of tea, get in touch with us by clicking below!